NRSWA- Courses runs NRSWA training UK wide.
Project Skills Solutions have NRSWA training centres UK wide with all operative and supervisor unit options available. Courses are running weekly, places can be booked online.
NRSWA Operative Units
- 001 – Location & avoidance of underground apparatus
- 002 – Signing, lighting and guarding
- 003 – Excavation in the highway
- 004 – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- 005 – Reinstatement of sub base & road in non-bituminous materials
- 006 – Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
- 007 – Reinstatement of hot lay bituminous materials (subject to centre)
- 008 – Reinstatement of concrete slabs (subject to centre)
- 009 – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
NRSWA Supervisor Units
- 001 – Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
- 010 – Monitoring, signing, lighting and guarding
- 011 – Monitoring excavation in the highway
- 012 – Monitoring reinstatement & compaction of backfill layer
- 013 – Monitoring reinstatement of sub and road base in non bituminous material
- 014 – Monitoring reinstatement of bituminous materials (may not be included in the course)
- 015 – Monitoring reinstatement of concrete slabs (may not be included in the course)
- 016 – Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
Not all of the units are run at each training centre, ask at the time of booking to see which units are available at each centre.
If you have any questions or need to know anything further about the NRSWA training please do not hesitate to contact us today.
New Course Codes 2017
In April 2017 the NRSWA course codes were updated, the content hasn’t changed just the names. To help make it easier, our courses are still labelled as the old units (above) however, this will eventually be updated. If you have any doubt you are booking the correct course, please get in touch with the team.
Read about the new codes here.