Project Skills Solutions are now offering NRSWA Operative and NRSWA Supervisor training in Pulborough in West Sussex. With the Operative 5 day course the delegates will cover units 1-7+ 9 then the Supervisor 5 day course covers 1, 10- 14+ 16. Our prices include all of the certification and the NRSWA card, there is no added extras. With the location in Pulborough the 5 day course includes abrasive wheel in the price.
The NRSWA training centre in Pulborough is undercover so all of the units are covered inside, so you do not have to worry about the weather like at work! All of the dates which are scheduled are now available to be booked direct on our website.
The Operative Training Course covers the following units;
NRSWA Operative units are as follows;
- 001 – Location & avoidance of underground apparatus
- 002 – Signing, lighting and guarding
- 003 – Excavation in the highway
- 004 – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- 005 – Reinstatement of sub base & road in non bituminous materials
- 006 – Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
- 007 – Reinstatement of hot lay bituminous materials
- 009 – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
The Supervisor Training Course covers the following units;
- 001 – Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
- 010 – Monitoring, signing, lighting and guarding
- 011 – Monitoring excavation in the highway
- 012 – Monitoring reinstatement & compaction of backfill layer
- 013 – Monitoring reinstatement of sub and road base in non bituminous material
- 014 – Monitoring reinstatement of bituminous materials
- 016 – Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
If you do not need to complete the full 5 day course you can complete just the NRSWA unit 2 or NRSWA unit 10 which is a 1 day course.
If you have any questions or require anything further from us before making your booking, please contact the training team on 0845 130 7411.