Project Skills Solutions are pleased to offer NRSWA Operative and NRSWA Supervisor training courses in Berkshire, Maidenhead. On the NRSWA Operative Course the units offered are 1-7+ 9, this is a 5 day option and runs Monday to Friday. The unit breakdown is as follows;
- 001 – Location & avoidance of underground apparatus
- 002 – Signing, lighting and guarding
- 003 – Excavation in the highway
- 004 – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- 005 – Reinstatement of sub base & road in non bituminous materials
- 006 – Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
- 007 – Reinstatement of hot lay bituminous materials
- 009 – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
Then on the NRSWA Supervisor Course the units offered are units 1, 10- 14+ 16, this is 5 day course and runs Monday to Friday. The unit breakdown is as follows;
001 – Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
- 001 – Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
- 010 – Monitoring, signing, lighting and guarding
- 011 – Monitoring excavation in the highway
- 012 – Monitoring reinstatement & compaction of backfill layer
- 013 – Monitoring reinstatement of sub and road base in non bituminous material
- 014 – Monitoring reinstatement of bituminous materials (may not be included in the course)
- 016 – Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
If your delegate does not need to complete the full course then they can just complete the NRSWA Operative Signing Lighting and Guarding Unit 2 or the NRSWA Supervisor equivalent of Unit 10 then these are 1 day options.
The centre in Berkshire, Maidenhead is ideally placed for any delegates who are based in West London, Reading, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Oxford, Aylesbury, Slough, Wokingham, Newbury, Woking, Uxbridge, Windsor, Farnham, Guildford, Camberley and Henley on Thames.
The NRSWA training centre is easily accessible from the M25, M4, M3, M40, A404 and the A355.
If you have any questions or require any further information before booking a place do not hesitate to contact the training team.