Marvin's here to help with your questions


I drop kerbs, which NRSWA units do I need to complete?

If you drop kerbs and you are excavating and then putting the kerbs back, you will need to complete the 5 day course which generally covers units 1-6+ 9. Units covered do vary at each location. These courses run UK wide with dates running weekly.

I'm fed up with speaking to a duck. How can I talk to a real person

If you can't find your question answered please give us a call, alternatively email us or use the chat box (bottom right of your screen) to get an answer quickly.

Call Us: 0800 0213 263 Email