Marvin's here to help with your questions


I am not doing any excavating, I just need to monitor the operative?

If you are not doing any of the actual excavating or reinstating yourself and are just needing to monitor/ supervise the operatives, you will require the NRSWA Supervisor training.

I'm fed up with speaking to a duck. How can I talk to a real person

If you can't find your question answered please give us a call, alternatively email us or use the chat box (bottom right of your screen) to get an answer quickly.

Call Us: 0800 0213 263 Email