Marvin's here to help with your questions


HELP, I’ve lost my card!

If you have lost your street works card you will need to phone SCOTVEC for a replacement on 0845 2702720.

I'm fed up with speaking to a duck. How can I talk to a real person

If you can't find your question answered please give us a call, alternatively email us or use the chat box (bottom right of your screen) to get an answer quickly.

Call Us: 0800 0213 263 Email